Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Sisters

Painting landscaping blocks for Grammy's flower garden.

Enjoying the snake show at Bay's Mt. Oh my!


Watching grown men playing a game at Eastman Park.

Three little monkeys....

Look Tyler, we can fly too!

The creek-the favorite thing at Eastman Park. I'm gald I took extra clothes.

I hope their memories of being together are as sweet as mine!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love these girls so much.

And I am so pregnant because these pics are making me cry.

I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

Thanks for always making precious memories with them.

I think they will always remember their times at grammy's and papa's as some of the best.

In fact, Bella just told me on the phone that she wants to stay at Grammy's all summer!

sherry said...

I remember Bay's mountain but I sure don't remember these girls. They have gotten so big.

Marilyn said...

What a fun day. I LOVE the picture of the girls hanging on the monkey bars. You're a wonderful "Grammy". How is Ali doing?

Kay Marie said...

Aren't making memories wonderful! I'm glad you had a good time.