We went to Bern, Switzerland the weekend of Thanksgiving mainly to attend the Switzerland Temple with Amy and Tyler's ward. We got our first snow on Thanksgiving night. It was cold but beautiful.
Swiss Temple

This is a slide that goes into a candy store in downtown Bern. Cade was entertained the whole time we were there.
Just about everywhere we went we had to pay to pee. We didn't have the right change for this one so a
quick trip to the ATM was in order.

This is a lift. It's an elevator that you have to jump on as it is moving. The
kids had such a good time on it.

Bern, Switzerland church. Beautiful!!
3 comments:
The only time I had to pay to use the Bathroom when I went over there was at the Neuschawstein castle.
Keep these pictures coming!!! I'm living vicariously through you. It looks so wonderful. Is it really real?
Pay to pee!? I hope they don't charge by the minute!
Post a Comment