One of the best activities while we were visiting in Atlanta, (or any time you are in a hotel) is going swimming and sitting in the hot tub. Kids (of all ages) just never get tired of it. My friend Kay was with me when I took this picture and she said, "Look at that, GOLD SOUP." I loved it!! So here is my pot of Gold Soup-all the kids and grandkids plus a niece. What fun!!!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It's not every day that I look so good in a bathing suit picture...I may have to link!!!
It's not every day that I look so good in a bathing suit picture...I may have to link!!!
Very cute. Good to have you back. Sure wish I could have seen you this summer!
It was fun seeing and meeting everyone! I can't wait until you come back to Atlanta!
Post a Comment