






Life might not seem fair to those who don't get two GREAT weekends in a row. Well I did so nanner, nanner to those who didn't.
Jordan and Carson visited us from Florida this weekend. We don't get to see them that often so we love it when we can get together. Carson is three and a great joy to have around. He kept us smiling all weekend. He wasn't shy at all to be around his Tennessee grandparents and family. He is very much like his Dad so our joy was doubled to have both he and Jordan here.
The grandgirls were on fall break so they got to spend a couple of days with us also. We started out by having a day at Dollywood with Mom and Grammy where I made the horrible mistake of going on the Lemon Twist with them. I can say I did it once and don't have to repeat that ride EVER again. I envy the Grandmas that can still do those rides--if there are any that can. After Dollywood I brought the girls home so they could spend time with Carson. Jordan and I were glad they were here to entertain the little guy.
We also celebrated Sophia's birthday. I fixed her favorite breakfast: Toaster Strudels, chocolate milk, bacon, and orange juice. Enjoy it while you can, Sophia. I just have to look at a breakfast like that and gain five pounds.
We visited the Pumpkin Patch while all the kids were here. We went through a corn maze, went on a hayride, milked a cow or two, and just about froze our behinds off. It was so cold. Carson, Bella, and I finally went to the car while the rest went through another part of the maze. Jordan succeed in scaring the girls half out of their wits but they loved it.
Now it is back to normal life. Actually I will be spending the next few weeks getting ready for another trip to Korea. Duane and I made our final plans on Friday to go see our new grandson and go to the temple for his sealing. We never dreamed we would get to see the Korean family again so soon. Korea, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas in Knoxville and Florida---YEA! I love this time of year. We will miss seeing Logan and Jill this fall and winter season but they are newlyweds and don't need us around right now. Besides they get to go on a cruise of their own in December for a belated honeymoon. I'm sure they won't miss us!

4 comments:
I am so glad you get to go back to Korea. I wish I was going with you. I also love being a Grandma and I have mine here today. Yeah
Oh Faye!! I am so happy for you! Life can be so grand! If you need any help with anything while you are away...let me know!
It always makes me sad to see pictures of what we are missing out on living so far away, but I am so glad you guys all get to see each other so often. Carson is the cutest kid ever. I can't wait to see everyone again. And, Lily is counting down the days until you guys come. She has some books she is excited to read to you.
Wow it has been some time since I have heard any news of Jordan. I cannot believe Carson is three. Tell us how Korea is we want to go in the spring
Post a Comment