

It might be 75 degrees in Kingsport today but the signs of winter are beginning to show. It's amazing that we still have roses blooming with the cold snaps we have had. This one is at my Mom's house. She has always had beautiful roses. I think this might be the last one. The sky was so beautiful with it's pinks and grays. We live in a beautiful world, don't we?

2 comments:
I love the sky shot!! You have gotten some real nice ones of the sunset out there in your neck of the woods. We are very fortunate to have beautiful surroundings! I still miss the coast though...the sea does something for me I guess!
That would be a nice road trip Faye!! Route 1 in Maine! Ahhh...nice to dream huh?
Yes. We really do live in a beautiful world. Remember the beautiful sunsets from up on the hill above the old red brick house? Where we used to ride motorcycles with the neighborhood boys? I think some of the prettiest ever were the ones over the Great Salt Lake.
Post a Comment