
Two posts in one day. WOW!
I was just eating my breakfast and decided to tune in on the Waltons. I couldn't help but wish our world could be a little more like the days they portray on their TV show. Of course if you ask my Mom about those days, she might tell you they were hard and that we might not want to have some of the experiences she had. I love my life but it's nice to dream about a world where there is peace and love and acceptance of everyone-a Walton world. Until then, I will just try to have as many Walton experiences in my own home as I possibly can.
Good night, John Boy and all my good family and friends out there.

3 comments:
Maybe we can all try and be a TV family living all together in the same place and work out out problems like the cleavers. I would just go for living all together. Is that what Heaven is for?
We all look with nostalgia to times we think were better. I was just reading the conference talks and so many said we are living in perilous times and to get geared up. The Latter-day- saints will be persecuted. Hate to burst your bubble. We need to have not only a physical supply of food but also a spiritual supply. We need to stand firm in the faith and understand the issues, and principles we will have to defend. The proposition 8 incident is just the beginning. I pray that we will be worthy to have Christ go before us as a cloud by day and a pillar by night and have his angles always surrounding us. How's that for getting on a soap box? Love ya!
I used to like watching the Waltons. My Indian brother, Ervin, loved that program! We certainly live in exciting times. Perilous, but exciting. I mean we are seeing the prophecies of the last days unfolding right before our eyes!
Last night, I went to a stake relief society meeting - two sisters sang our duet: Ere You Left Your Room This Morning. I thought of you and smiled.
Post a Comment