Friday, March 20, 2009

For the Beauty of the Earth

The Weeping Cherry is Weeping

The Daffodils are Dreaming

The Red Bud is Budding

Purple Flowers are Tugging.

And....
Duane is in His Garden.
Yep! It's Spring.

7 comments:

Kay said...

I love it! You captured exactly what I have been thinking. All though, I have to admitt, Duane tilling the garden wasn't part of my spring dream.

sherry said...

I can't believe you have so many flowers...we are suppose to get a couple inches of snow today!!!

Janet said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love Spring....and I can't wait for some of them green beans!

Jennie said...

What beautiful pictures! Spring in TN is so fun.

The Dreamer said...

Nice photos Faye! I have been busy busy and have missed shooting so much already. I think we need to make sure that we attend a hot air ballon takeoff this spring or summer just for the photography experience! Are you in?

Grammy said...

Your garden looks HUGE! We are proud of ourselves for planting 4 tomatoes 1 squash and a row of beans in our rocky yard. I just hope we actually get to harvest something. We don't know much about gardening in AZ.