Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"I'm Not Old. I'm Huggable"

Flowers from my eternal sweetheart.


I had a birthday this year. I suppose it was a significant birthday because I turned 60. Duane was kind enough to not advertise my age but even if he did I would not have minded. Being 60 isn't so bad. I really love where I am in my life right now. I have received many wonderful blessings in those short 60 years.


It was my turn to present sharing time to the children in Primary a couple of weeks ago. In my presentation I mentioned that I was old. One very wise young man, 9 year old Paul Ernst, said, "You aren't old. You're huggable." Paul is my new best friend. All the adults in Primary laughed but we all loved what he said. I don't think any of us will ever be old again. We are all just huggable:)

1 comment:

Angel said...

You have always been huggable! Love you!