I tried my hand at a little photography recently and caught this image at Boone Dam which is just around the corner from where I live. It was a cloudy day but the sun was trying to peek through just at dawn. I'm a want-a-be photographer so maybe if I keep practicing I will get a few good shots. I also love looking at other photos, especially taken by my friend Cheryl. You can check out her talent on her blog at Appalachian Photograph.Monday, April 21, 2008
Boone Dam
I tried my hand at a little photography recently and caught this image at Boone Dam which is just around the corner from where I live. It was a cloudy day but the sun was trying to peek through just at dawn. I'm a want-a-be photographer so maybe if I keep practicing I will get a few good shots. I also love looking at other photos, especially taken by my friend Cheryl. You can check out her talent on her blog at Appalachian Photograph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the serenity.
Nice shot Faye! I really would love for a group of us to go together to Roan Mountain to shoot, or paint in June. Picnic lunches and quilts and without time constraints. Breaking News.....I have entered my first art show and am so excited!!! "Art on the Mountain" at Bays Mountain. Marilyn found the info and passed it onto me. I don't expect to win any awards...but am looking to grow from this experience. I have also entered several pieces into another show close by. Is amazing that it takes many many shots usually to get just one good one. Keep at it Faye...if you see something that makes your heart jump..take it!
Post a Comment