Friday, January 16, 2009

From Atlantic to Pacific

It wasn't much snow but it was home!
Beautiful sunset in Panama City, Florida.

We were on top of the world in the southern part of South Korea.

Now that I am back to a semi-conscious state of mind, it is time to BLOG!! We traveld from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean from Thanksgiving to Christmas. We were happy to be able to see all of our children in the last four months. I know as our family continues to grow those occasions will get further and further apart so I am grateful for what we have had this past year.







2 comments:

sherry said...

You got snow!!! It looks so pretty.

Meagan said...

Carson wants to go to Grammy's house because he saw the snow!!! On Christmas Eve, we were talking to him about Santa coming and all of the fun things that that entails. He got so excited and began listing things that would happen: presents, stockings, SNOW. I had to explain to him that we wouldn't have snow (all of the Christmas specials had snow). He couldn't understand why we wouldn't have snow.