
This is "my" tree in our front yard. Years ago shortly after we moved into this house, my Dad, who was a landscaper, gave me this tree. It is a Weeping Cherry. It is just a flowering tree, no fruit, but isn't it beautiful! I look forward to every spring just so I can see these beautiful blossoms. I just wish they lasted longer. This is just a little sample of what Tennessee looks like in the Spring. You should all come see it for yourselves.

6 comments:
That is so beautiful! The thing I remember about Tennessee is that it is green, green, green! And hot and humid. Of course, we were only there for the summer.
Faye, Faye, Faye, the tree is beautiful like everything I remember about you. Tennessee is lush. Are you still running the church there? So good to hear from you. Love you and will enjoy keeping in touch via blog.
We need to add a tree to your collection...we still owe you one for our graduation gift to you...how about this, we promise to buy you another fruit tree, whenever we have any extra money..it could be a while, but for now, we will just keep enjoying your non-fruity tree.
Faye, I am so glad that you are going to pass all of these great things on to your posterity like this...now we will have more than just the tree to appreciate in 50 years. (you think I will even be around in 50 years)
Hi Faye, Spring in TN is amazing. I love to live here as the earth "comes alive". It's been fun to read about your fun adventures. Marilyn
Jarrett and I have not planted any trees; because we keep telling ourselves this is our starter home, but 4 kids and 3 moves later we are back in our starter house. . .maybe we should get a tree!
Post a Comment