Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shhh! Sleeping Parents

"Ah, there's nothing like of a newborn nap."
(Jordan and Callie)

"And it came to pass... (zzzzzzz)"
(Amy and Cade)

"Just give me a minute."
(Tyler and Cade)

"I don't care if we are missing out on a life time opportunity
of shopping in Seoul, Korea. Nothing's keeping me from my nap."
(Papa Duane and Ormond Grandparents)

9 comments:

sherry said...

I'm right with the baby naps. Those are the best

Amy Niebuhr said...

I love this post!! Napping with the babies are the best, next best to falling asleep while reading scriptures.

Anonymous said...

These are priceless pictures! Now if you don't mind, I'm going to join them.

The Dreamer said...

These photos are wonderful!! Something that all parents can relate to for sure! Loved the post!

Marilyn said...

Faye, These are great. I loved the one with Amy "studying" Lehi's dream!

jordan said...

I am not allowed to sleep like that anymore. Meagan tells me that one time I almost let the baby roll off of my belly and that I am no longer to sleep with the baby.

Yo Mama said...

That is too funny! I need to start a file in my pics of all of the sleeping shots I have of us. I didn't realize until I read your post how many we have. My favorite is Amy. Funny caption. I wish I had thought of it first. :)

Yo Mama said...

That is too funny! I need to start a file in my pics of all of the sleeping shots I have of us. I didn't realize until I read your post how many we have. My favorite is Amy. Funny caption. I wish I had thought of it first. :)

Grammy said...

Amy looks like you.