
I found this on my living room carpet one morning as the sun was shinning through my window casting a shadow from the curtain. Needless to say, my thoughts turned to the temple. The shadow didn't stay long and I was off to my daily tasks. I wish it could have stayed all day-the shadow and my thoughts.

5 comments:
that is so cool. I'm glad you got a picture of it.
Too bad we're not a relic "worshipping" people. You could see that picture for thousands on ebay and declare it a miracle.
That's awesome. You could still try to sell it!!
How nice to find this on your carpet. My thoughts turned to the temple too. We just went to Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, I still feel the spirit from going.
That is so profound! I thought of the temple when I saw it too. We saw the site of the new Phoenix temple this morning as we were hiking with some of the young women in our ward. It will be so nice to have a temple just 15 minutes away! Yay!
Post a Comment